Thread: PP on old Horsey Pic --C&C as always

Real Name
    Gretchen

PP on old Horsey Pic --C&C as always

I went thru some old photos and really liked this guy. Old Kodak Point and Click. I cloned out some of the background and "grayed" the people I couldn't clone. Does it work? I can't decide if the face is overexposed.

Also, what is reflected in his eye? Is that the flash from the camera and me *sideways*? I tried some more PP to clear it up a bit:

Thanks for viewing and your input.

I'm trying to gather some of the old pictures for posterity so I can purge the rest and clean up my computer and storage area.

Real Name
    Helen Wood

Re: PP on old Horsey Pic --C&C as always

Hi Gretchen. I think the face is a bit overexposed. I find horses incredibly difficult to photograph, especially dark horses. The reflection in the eye is probably the flash. Horses' eyes seem to be particularly reflective . Were you also the rider? Is he she a Morgan?

Real Name
    Gretchen

Re: PP on old Horsey Pic --C&C as always

Helen, no, we were at the Kentucky Horse Park. They have a kind of "meet and greet" in one of the paddocks. I can't remember what she is. Looks more like a Painted Pony to me, but it was years ago. My Dad was recovering from his first stroke and getting to see the horses really was a boost for him. He hadn't been around horses since he was young and they let him do anything he wanted. It was kinda cool to see him look at their teeth etc. He hadn't lost his "horse sense" to the stroke.