Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Dog fighting!

Real Name
    Javier

Dog fighting!

They were playing during the shot. I capture this composition on 1/800 it was fast enough to freeze the moment. they played without getting serious or hurts each other; everything was under control.

Dog fighting!

C&C...

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Dog fighting!

Well captures. I'd wonder about buring that top left hand corner in order to reduce the brightness. At the moment I feel it is competing with the dogs.

Real Name
    Gretchen

Fighting? Looks more like what we like to call "jaw wrestling"

Real Name
    Andre Burger

It is a LIKE from me. I just hope you still got the bit of the tail you cut off.

Real Name
    Richard

I love to see dogs wrestling like this... It's part of their nature and I think that it is good for the dogs to expend energy in this way. It is also the hardest thing about dogs to shoot. They are so fast and furious in their wrestling...

Real Name
    Travis

Here is some real dog fighting, got lucky as my dogs were playing..just kept shooting and this one landed.
    Dog fighting!

Real Name
    Gretchen

Travis: This reminds me of the "Underwater Dogs" photos that are going around the intertoobs. Just hilarious (to me anyway). They look so ferocious and I have a difficult time taking them seriously. Then again, I've never had a dog come at me with teeth bared.

Ok now I am going to have to get down with the dogs while they are having one of their rough and tumble, rowdy, free for alls.... they look and sound vicious... we go thru it every morning lol... Thanks for sharing... love to see pups playing.

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Dog Fights or Dogfights

I have to menton this regarding dog fights or dogfights. It is a fairly humorous take on a very serious subject...

A few years ago, a famous National Football League football player (a quarterback whom shall remain nameless) was convicted of being seriously involved in dog fighting and justifiably sent to prison...

About the same time, the Military Channel, a television channel that specializes in military documentary films, began a new series which was named, of all things, "Dogfights"...

I recorded several of these shows and when my wife saw the "Dogfights" title on our recorded shows list, she was highly indignant and asked, "How could you record such a show?"...

She was molified when I told her that this show has nothing to do with dogs but was a documentary on famous "dogfights" between aircraft during wartime...