Thread: Couple Of Rainbows

Real Name
    Anton

Couple Of Rainbows

Went out the other afternoon up to Mousehold Heath overlooking Norwich, There was a beautiful sunset about to happen but upon getting there and setting up my tripod the heavens opened up.
    Just as i was packing up my stuff i noticed a rainbow, unfortunately because of the rain i had to fire off a couple of pics really quickly (the second one i had to take from under some trees for shelter) and so they are somewhat hurried.
    C&C welcomed and also any advice on getting the "shot" when time is against you or the weather is against you
    Normally i would not post these due to the slow shutter speeds and obvious CA but as i said i was really limited and had to just fire them off before getting drenched)

Couple Of Rainbows

Couple Of Rainbows
    Last edited by groovesection; 7th November 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Re: Couple Of Rainbows

With the first one, Anton, I wonder about a little crop from the right side and the top to better position the rainbow.

It means losing a bit of the rainbow top but I don't think that will matter as it will concentrate more on getting a balance between rainbow and buildings.

With the second one, I'm afraid that you have focused on the top right corner leaves which have left everything else excessively out of focus.

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Re: Couple Of Rainbows

No 1 No 2 Focus?