Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Confused.

Real Name
    John

Confused.

As a new member I am at a loss as to where to post photos that do not come under Nature and architecture, or portraits and pets? there are lots of catogerys, listing them all would take up too much space, but may I suggest to the administrater that a general or random section be added.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: Confused.

Welcome to the community, John.

The "Nature and Architecture" forum is used for "all other photography." You'll need to read the subtitle of each forum to understand the clarifications about how each forum is used.

When I first began participating here, I was surprised that there are only two forums used for everyday posting of images and was concerned that the shortcoming might be a problem for me. All of the other photography websites I had noticed and the two that I had participated in have far more forums pertaining to the various types of photography. Not too long after hanging out around here, I came to realize that I actually prefer having just the two forums. Try it out for awhile and perhaps you'll come to like it as much as I do.
    Last edited by Mike Buckley; 9th October 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Real Name
    Paul

John, under the Nature and Architecture heading the last words are......and all other photography. This helps to not divide the community into small groups whom only stay in one catagory. Welcome to CIC.

Real Name
    Paul

Appearently I type slow.

Real Name
    John

Thanks for your replys, another case of senior moment, not looking. I also agree that on some sites there are far too many catagorys, you forget where you have posted, at least I do.

Real Name
    Paul

No worries John. We have a fix for that as well. In the upper right of the page you will see "thread tools" you can set any thread you wish to be notified when a post is added.