Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: So Easy A Banjo Player Can Do It

Real Name
    Chuck Nelson

So Easy A Banjo Player Can Do It

This is a shot from back in july...it wouldn't have gone anywhere but when I saw it recently the caption jumped out at me so I had to play with it...

I don't know if the TV commercials that inspired this made it out of the USA so it may not make sense to some. Apologies to banjo players and those who haven't seen the commercials....did I leave anybody out?

Chuck

So Easy A Banjo Player Can Do It

Real Name
    Ali

Re: So Easy A Banjo Player Can Do It

This is amazingly sharp. Well done! And I like the cropping, cutting through the instrument. So brutal but so effective.

Alis

Quote Originally Posted by CNelson View Post
    This is a shot from back in july...it wouldn't have gone anywhere but when I saw it recently the caption jumped out at me so I had to play with it...

I don't know if the TV commercials that inspired this made it out of the USA so it may not make sense to some. Apologies to banjo players and those who haven't seen the commercials....did I leave anybody out?
    I dont think the commercials made it to socal,,,lol....I have no idea what your reffering too

I guess its a play on the Gieco Caveman commercials...is this a Geico commercial or a spoof?
    Last edited by Colin Southern; 11th September 2009 at 11:23 PM.

Real Name
    Chuck Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by kevinbythebeach View Post
    I dont think the commercials made it to socal,,,lol....I have no idea what your reffering too

I guess its a play on the Gieco Caveman commercials...is this a Geico commercial or a spoof?
    You got it Kevin....their line is..."So easy a caveman can do it."

Chuck