Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Preparations for "Cruisin the Coast" Tips Needed!

Preparations for "Cruisin the Coast" Tips Needed!

I have never shot cars before so I have been reading various tutorials and sites with Car Photography Tips. This is one with tutorials I have been reading. http://www.carphototutorials.com/tutorials.html

If you have anything to add that would help in a car shoot please, I need all the help I can get to at least get some decent shots.

I do have a CPL for the 17-55mm lens and will take the 70-300mm with me also but have no CPL for it. I plan on getting there early in the morning as I can get shots of some on the empty lots and various parking lots. Some will be on the road along the beach. I do plan on the next couple of days just shooting a few cars with the CPL just to see if I can get the hang of it before getting to the coast. Thanks in advance for any info that you have to offer.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Preparations for "Cruisin the Coast" Tips Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl in Louisiana View Post
    If you have anything to add that would help in a car shoot please, I need all the help I can get to at least get some decent shots..
    Carl - Have you studied this thread, started by Ryo back in February 2012 and now running to 8 pages. There are some stunning images in there and a study of them would, I think, be well worth the time.

Re: Preparations for "Cruisin the Coast" Tips Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Carl - Have you studied this thread, started by Ryo back in February 2012 and now running to 8 pages. There are some stunning images in there and a study of them would, I think, be well worth the time.
    I just browsed through the first page but will be giving the whole thread a good read between now and Monday. Thank you Donald I think that is just what I needed.