Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Small bouncy things

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Small bouncy things

Donald once described our 'roos as big things that bounce around. Well, we also have small things that bounce around. They are our Wallabies. Not nearly as common as roos. Saw this one by the river on the way home from the supermarket. They are not the brightest candle on the cake and have zero road sense and so many end up as road kill. Which is unfortunately what happened to this little bloke a couple of days after we saw him.
    Thanks for viewing and for any comments posted.

Small bouncy things

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: Small bouncy things

Sorry to hear that the Wallaby didn't make it Ken. Looking at the image it looks to me like some of the foliage in front of the Wallaby is sharp but I'm not as sure that the focus was on his eyes?

Real Name
    Dave

Re: Small bouncy things

Nothing to do with the photo, but for many years we had a group of wallabies living wild here in the UK in the hills just a few miles from where I live. I've seen them often, but sadly it seems certain that they died out a few years ago. However, it was certainly strange to be walking along a path in an English wood, and see a wallaby (or a bloody big rabbit!) hopping across the path in front!