Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Simple side of Colorado Mountains

Real Name
    Kathy

Simple side of Colorado Mountains

This was the view about 50 yards from my cabin. The sharpness is not great because I forgot to turn on the Vibration reduction on my camera but I like the simplicity of the photo, it was very peaceful, I felt very small surrounded by Gods beauty!!

Comments and advice welcome!

Kathy

Simple side of Colorado Mountains

Real Name
    Kevin

Re: Simple side of Colorado Mountains

Love the colors and the serenity. The light and setting are so soft that a slightly soft focus work just fine. I envy your cabin location. (I'd lose that little stump on the left edge, I think.) Really nice image, Kathy

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

I actually don't see any lack of sharpness. That might be because I see too many images that are over sharpened. Great colors, light and composition. I agree about losing the stump on the left. Consider cropping more of the sky, but take that from someone who likes tight crops.

Real Name
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by kdoc856 View Post
    Love the colors and the serenity. The light and setting are so soft that a slightly soft focus work just fine. I envy your cabin location. (I'd lose that little stump on the left edge, I think.) Really nice image, Kathy
    Thank you Kevin, you have good eyes I did not see that stump!! Thanks again!

Kathy

Real Name
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Buckley View Post
    I actually don't see any lack of sharpness. That might be because I see too many images that are over sharpened. Great colors, light and composition. I agree about losing the stump on the left. Consider cropping more of the sky, but take that from someone who likes tight crops.
    Thanks so much Mike, appreciate the comments!!

Kathy