Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Closeup.Two.Trees

I live a stone's throw away from Cuyahoga National Park (NE, Ohio)..

Closeup.Two.Trees

All comments welcomed.

Closeup.Two.Trees
    Closeup.Trees by Karm Redland, on Flickr

Re: Closeup.Two.Trees

Quote Originally Posted by Karm Redland View Post
    All comments welcomed.

Closeup.Two.Trees
    Closeup.Trees by Karm Redland, on Flickr
    Nice image,very nice,however the bottom left corner distracting me.Thinking about that I saw this image like a metaphor of the embracing even you don't think that when pushed the buttonI applied Magic Wand Tool on the front tree with 70 tolerance then Ctr j to copy the selection then Image>Transform>Free Transform to increase the aspect of an embracing.
    Closeup.Two.Trees
    Of course,the embracing is not one for love only.
    Thanks, Radu

I live a stone's throw away from Cuyahoga National Park (NE, Ohio)..

Radu,I struggled with this photo's background. I think the left corner is distracting because it's much lighter than everything else. What I really wanted to do was make the background have a smudged impressionistic feeling. I tried to do this but it wouldn't come out to my satisfaction.

I like your version. For whatever reason, I like to view things from a more distant perspective. I'll have to look at your version a few times to see if I want to "steal" it.

I appreciate your comments.

karm

Quote Originally Posted by Karm Redland View Post
    Radu,I struggled with this photo's background. I think the left corner is distracting because it's much lighter than everything else. What I really wanted to do was make the background have a smudged impressionistic feeling. I tried to do this but it wouldn't come out to my satisfaction.

I like your version. For whatever reason, I like to view things from a more distant perspective. I'll have to look at your version a few times to see if I want to "steal" it.

I appreciate your comments.

karm
    Now more complex,I took this sec.image, make a copy, then image >mode>gray scale,then Filter>blur>radial blur-amount 50,zoom,best,OK,then Select>all,Edit>copy,Edi>paste on the original image,then Blending mode>linear light with opacity how your taste says- around 50%,then Merge visible.With Lasso tool at 0 px. make a selection on green area then Ctr.j to copy the selection then move tool and drag the selection on the bottom left corner then with Clone erase the edges of the selection.Merge visible then Enhance .adjust color>hue 80,saturation 80 lightness 70 and OK,then blending mode Saturation and opacity around 50-70%
    Closeup.Two.Trees
    and you will have a.... yxes image Thanks for understanding Radu