Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: "Drivers"

Real Name
    Alexandros

"Drivers"

"Drivers"

"Drivers"

The first picture is a gondoliere in Venice waiting for someone to get in his gondola. (taken 1,5 yrs ago)
    The second picture is a coachman in Stephansplatz (Vienna, Austria) also waiting. (taken 6 months ago)

I found out that in a way they have similar jobs in different places and I thought it would be nice to put them together!
    Pls C&C!

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: "Drivers"

Quote Originally Posted by alexis88 View Post
    I found out that in a way they have similar jobs in different places and I thought it would be nice to put them together!
    I think that is a very good idea, particularly as, I imagine, they share a customer base - visitors and tourists.

Both are good images. But I do think the first one is not helped by having another man whose face is cut off at the eyes.
    Last edited by Donald; 29th August 2012 at 07:41 PM.

Real Name
    Alexandros

Thnx for the comment Donald!
    After considering what you said, i decided to cut both pictures a bit and focus on the main theme...

"Drivers"

"Drivers"

I just wonder, Alexandros, about some other possible crops using a different size ratio. Somewhere around 5 x 4 ratio.

Which would remove a little more from the left side of your first crop. But add a little more to the left side of the second one so as to show just a little bit of the overall street scene; where the driver is looking.

Just a thought; I'm not quite sure.

Real Name
    Alexandros
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    I just wonder, Alexandros, about some other possible crops using a different size ratio. Somewhere around 5 x 4 ratio.

Which would remove a little more from the left side of your first crop. But add a little more to the left side of the second one so as to show just a little bit of the overall street scene; where the driver is looking.

Just a thought; I'm not quite sure.
    Sorry for the late answer! I was busy with exams!
    Thnx Geoff! I think you are right! It looks way better that way!!