Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Log

Real Name
    Ludwig Keck

Log

It has been a while since I posted here. Just way to busy with non-photo activities. As an experiment I wanted to see how posting a photo from my SkyDrive works out.

Log

I can't figure out the scaling. Hope someone can give me a hand with that. If it can't be scaled here, I will gladly withdraw it.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Log

That, I think, is a very nice image. On one level, it's a very simple subject, but all the elements come together beautifully to make something that is nice to look at it. That's good composition.

Not sure what you mean by scaling. Do you mean reducing it down to a size to post on here? If so, what you've done is just fine.

Real Name
    Ludwig Keck

Re: Log

Thank you Donald, I appreciate your kind words. I was walking on a path along the pond with a friend when I stopped to take this picture. He asked, "what do you see?". I answered "a log and a picture". Sometimes they present themselves and just seem right.
    When I looked at my post with "preview" the image did not fit and extended outside the frame. I could not figure out how to make it fit. Turns out that the actual post is proper. I plan to source more from my SkyDrive, my images there are typically 1024 px max dimension.