Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Ingrid

Real Name
    Kristian

Ingrid

I am currently working on my portrait (head shot) portfolio, but I decided I needed a break. So I asked yet another of my friends if she would like to pose for me, and today we had a lot of fun in the studio.

Ingrid

Ingrid

Ingrid

Real Name
    Gretchen

Re: Ingrid

What nice casual shots. I like the last one best. The angle of her leg, skirt and hair work nicely to focus attention on her face. Maybe her face could be lighter, I don't know.

Real Name
    Kristian

Thank you Gretchen. I will try to make her face a bit lighter in the last one, and post it here when I'm done. (If I get satisfied that is... )

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Hi Kristian,

I hardly feel qualified to comment since I don't think I have ever posed a model and these all look great compared to what I could achieve, but my observations are;

#1 skin tones appear a tad too bright on upper body compared to her legs and the bright "little pinky" (small toe) peeking from behind her left calf attracts my attention, but it is still a nice shot

#2 the lateral floor shadows from her feet distract, esp. from her left foot, but I like the fan blown hair, which makes a nice contrast to Ingrid's still pose

#3 If you do revisit this to lighten the face, I think a bit more space above Ingrid would help too

Hope that helps,