Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Lilacs

Lilacs

Hi everyone, I hope this type of image is permitted. This is my first post so please advise.

This is an in-camera multiple exposure captured with the 5D Mark III. Processed in Photoshop CS6 with the lighting effects filter for the texture 9this can be done in Photoshop Elements also). I stated on a duplicate layer and reduced the opacity to reduce the effect on the image, then I used Topaz Simplify in the same way. I used onOne Perfect Effects 3 for the border. Hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Paul

Re: Lilacs

Quote Originally Posted by denise ippolito View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope this type of image is permitted.
    Denise,
    sorry but I think that somewhere in the rules it states that you're not allowed to post images that are better than mine
    Seriously, a nice image and a good idea. Only thing for me is that although I love the abstract qualities and somewhat muted colours I think it needs a ... point of focus somehow. I had a quick try with a subtle vignette and to me it seemed better. Still retained all of its qualities but seemed to direct the eye a little more. Nice image though.

Real Name
    Ken Curtis

Hi Denise. Nice surprise to see you here in this forum! Your material is always so good, I'm sure you will be an inspiration for the other members.

PS: FYI, after uploading, copy and paste the link into the editor to show image full size.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Curtis View Post
    Hi Denise. Nice surprise to see you here in this forum! Your material is always so good, I'm sure you will be an inspiration for the other members.

PS: FYI, after uploading, copy and paste the link into the editor to show image full size.

Thanks Ken, I thought I would stop by and say hello!