Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Old Crank B & W

Old Crank B & W

This is the only angle I could get this one at. We were at the zoo today and this was in one of the exhibits with creatures all around it. All C & C welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Old Crank B & W

Re: Old Crank B & W

After viewing the first image I thought that it was too bright so I adjusted it a little more and came up with this one. Which one is the better looking one to you all.

Old Crank B & W

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Well worth revisiting in different light, Carl. The second image is close to a sepia tone. I wonder if you have considered making a true sepia image.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Buckley View Post
    Well worth revisiting in different light, Carl. The second image is close to a sepia tone. I wonder if you have considered making a true sepia image.
    No I didn't, but will give it a try to see what it looks like. As for time, the zoo opens at 10:00 am and then it's a walk to that location so I'll have to settle for what I have. Maybe a little better on a cloudy day, I don't know.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Tne second one has more definition and structure in it. The first one feels a little flat to me. I think this might be one where you can push the contrast up quite a bit to give it punch.