Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Aeroplane

Real Name
    Paul Matthews

Aeroplane

I took my daughter to the local airfield today to have an ice cream and kill some time (plus i wanted to try something). Anyway i thought the location was the perfect place to try something with a program that a mate of mine had mentioned about.

Anyway i took 6 shots all with slightly different exposure settings and iso settings and put them into Photomatix Pro. I was quite pleased with the program and then loaded the photograph into lightroom and played a little more. Its my first time using both these programs so im still on the steep learning curve. i also have Elements 10 to play with if needed too.

What do you think of the below and please let me know if i can improve it or change anything in any of the programs mentioned previously. Thanks

Aeroplane

Real Name
    Ron Lane

Re: Aeroplane

Looks cool to me but I have one question. Is the dark "haze" over the wings intentional or accidental?

Ideally I would like to see a little more of the left hand side and could lose a little from the right. But there may be a reason why you had to shoot from that angle.

I'm afraid that it looks like you have quite a bit of dust on your camera sensor.

Real Name
    Paul Matthews

i had not noticed it to be honest. accidental would be the answer there

Real Name
    Paul Matthews

cheers geoff. i thought they were marks on my laptop screen but i guess not. clean tomorrow i think