Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Cape Buffalo

Real Name
    Clive

Cape Buffalo

During this trip to the Chobe National Park we had been experiencing herds and herds of Buffalo. We had been driving and stopping as the Buffalo casually walked around the vehicle as they went to and from water and grazing. This time we stopped as a lone male Buffalo lumbered across in front of the vehicle, another male suddenly exploded from behind thick bush and ran straight towards the other Buffalo – “click” that is when I took this rushed image. At the time I thought he was going to run into my beloved Land Cruiser, but he veered off and missed the bumper by about two metres as he chased the first Buffalo into the bush and out of sight.
    C&C welcomed

Cape Buffalo

Real Name
    Paul

Re: Cape Buffalo

A pity about the hoof but still a nice shot and...... no Buffalo dents is a good thing.

Real Name
    Miltos

Excellent shot Clive, full of energy and.... stink.
    Too bad the feet are cut away, I guess you have a tiny time window to take such a shot. However you have a perfect focus with shallow DoF which is fantastic.

Real Name
    Clive

Hi Paul and Miltos, I agree shame about the feet and I was close to not posting because of that. On the other hand I was so chuffed to get the shot. Thanks for the feedback