Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Royal Flypast

Real Name
    David

Royal Flypast

This was taken at the end of the recent flyover to mark the Queen's jubilee at the end of the Trooping of the Colours. Taken from street level. I particularly like this as I feel the Royal Standard adds some sort of balance to ' the Red Arrows flypast. I also like that the jets are still in view, drawing the eyes into the photo. I would appreciate all comments and suggestions.

Royal Flypast

Real Name
    John

Re: Royal Flypast

David,
    I like this picture, simple but effective.

I would still like to see a more discreet watermark; I don't think anyone on this site will copy your picture, we are all good guys and girls here; honest.

Real Name
    David

Thanks, The watermark wasn't for this site but another where my work has been pinched. I left it on for two reasons1) i was hoping it wouldn't distract from the photo and 2)my laziness took over and I went through tinypics before remembering and couldn't be bothered having toi go through it all again. Will not be so lazy next time, haha

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dovrob View Post
    Thanks, The watermark wasn't for this site but another where my work has been pinched.
    I'd be tickled pink if someone thought enough of one of my images to snach a copy. Sounds to me like your work is very much admired!

Real Name
    Rebecca

Hi David

Brilliant picture, perfect timing and lovely composition with the flag and regal building. Looks like you were lucky in getting some rare blue skies on the occasion too

Thanks, Rebecca