Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Fall Fantasy

Fall Fantasy

Thanks for taking the time to view this image. I always welcome comments and critiques.

Fall Fantasy

Real Name
    Miltos

Re: Fall Fantasy

A nice try Raggi. The diagonal is splitting your frame to separate colours and tones. Although it is an OK photo I thing it is not strong enough to keep my attention for long.

Myshelf I am a new photographer struggling to make interesting photographs. So far I have found that the only way is keep shooting and experimenting!

Thanks for your comments Miltos. I'm just learning about photography, so need to hear your thoughts even if they are negative. They will help me to learn and improve my skills.
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 30th May 2012 at 09:05 PM.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Kudos for being creative, thinking out of the box and making a difficult lighting situation work for you. Your image tells an appealing story very effectively. If you continue to work this way, you'll make better and better images. As you do so, perhaps look for opportunities that seem a little less contrived.

Thank you so much mike for appreciation. would love to hear your thoughts always to improve.