Thread: Mousehole Panorama

Real Name
    Christopher Hotton

Mousehole Panorama

This panorama was made with four images stitched together in Panorama Factory. Unfortunately the image may be too small here to do it full justice.

Mousehole Panorama

Real Name
    Karl

Re: Mousehole Panorama

I like it, clicking on the image made it larger. Where abouts is this place?

Karl

Real Name
    Christopher Hotton

Hi Karl - Mousehole is located in the far west of Cornwall a few miles from Lands End and about 2 miles from Newlyn and Penzance. Cornwall is famouse for its spectacular coastline made up of steep rocky cliffs and beautiful sandy coves. Cornwall is also famouse for mining, particularly tin, leaving the landscape with many interesting old mine buildings and engine houses. If you are interested in more images from Cornwall you can see these on my website at www.chrishotton.com

I have just returned from a week in Devon and Cornwall and will be posting new images on my website as they are edited.

Real Name
    Steve

I like the composition chris. The dock leads you in nicely, with a nice splash of color from the boats and roof tops.

My only nit, is the clipped boats in the foreground. It would be a much stronger image, with some room in the front to include the boats, and a little water in front of them.

Real Name
    Christopher Hotton

Thanks Steve - I'm inclined to agree with you. I made several pano sweeps so I will look and see what can be done.

Real Name
    Karl

Very nice area there If I ever get back to the UK for a visit I will try and get down that way.

Karl