Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Just for smiles

Real Name
    Paul

Just for smiles

Early yesterday morning on the way to work I found these guys hanging out near my home. It was pretty low diffused light which caused me to need to open it up a little more than I would have liked hence the shallow DOF, but they were just to cute not to share. Hope you enjoy.

Just for smiles

Just for smiles

Just for smiles

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Just for smiles

There's definitely a caption competition waiting to be run with #2!

They might be just for smiles, but, again, they've been finished to a very high standard - things like the exposure and sharpness are just spot-on.

Real Name
    Steve

Cute shots paul. Nothing like baby goslings to put a smile on your face. What iso were you shooting?

Real Name
    Louise

Very good Paul. You sure got an eye for it and a great big smile from me. #3 says: dude, will my picture realy be seen around the world?

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Nice work. No #2. is my favourite..... "Look at me Ma! I'm dancin' " But they are all beauties.

Real Name
    Paul

Thanks guys. I hope I get the chance to shoot some more before they get to old.

Steve, I was shooting ISO 400 and should have bumped it up some, but I am still in the habits from my previous ill iso handling body.

Real Name
    Paul

Steve, I was shooting ISO 400 and should have bumped it up some, but I am still in the habits from my previous ill iso handling body.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jeeperman View Post

Don't be afraid to use the ISO. Just make shure you push the exposure to reduce the noise , and then edit with a little noise reduction . The chickadee shot i just posted was ISO 1000, and as you can see , it's not noisy at all.