Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My pet

Real Name
    Ken Outch

My pet

This is Penny, aka Penelope, my pet Hereford which was a present as a calf from Mrs Ucci, ambling up for a chat, a neck rub and an apple or two as a treat. ( Penny is doing the ambling, I hasten to add, not Mrs Ucci! )
    Thanks for viewing. I accept that I am sadly lacking in portrait skills as it is not my bag and I have had little experience with this technique. But I am very happy to have any feedback comments. One is never too old to learn
    Cheers
    Ken

My pet

Real Name
    Myra

Re: My pet

Get more of Penelope's pleasant face in that nice light, adjust your angle a bit so she doesn't look downhill and you'll have a potrait that will make all the other Herefords jealous.

Side note: How do you pronounce your Ucci name? I am saying "Eww' Chee" in my head, and I know that can't be right.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Quote Originally Posted by Maritimer1 View Post
    Get more of Penelope's pleasant face in that nice light, adjust your angle a bit so she doesn't look downhill and you'll have a potrait that will make all the other Herefords jealous.

Side note: How do you pronounce your Ucci name? I am saying "Eww' Chee" in my head, and I know that can't be right.
    Thank you for helpful feedback hints. And you have it right. That's how it is pronounced!
    Cheers
    Ken

Real Name
    Richard

I think you should have brought her indoors for a proper portrait sitting. I assume that, as a pet, Penny is house trained. Elsewise you would need a big broom and a shovel!