Thread: Anil & Krystal

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Anil & Krystal

Anil & Krystal

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: Anil & Krystal

Hi Mario, I like the concept of this image blending but it appears dark on my monitor and only the text on the bottom line is clear. The further up the image I look, the more muddy the text appears.

I think I would treat this as three separate images and get each one looking good with normal colors, brightness, contrast etc. Once that was done I'd be tempted to start with a simple overlay of the bottom of the image with the flowers and avoid the blending initially. If that looked clear, then layer the text, but not above where the flowers are. Lastly, if it all looked good, I might try to do some gentle blending just where the flowers meet the wedding image.

Real Name
    Richard

mario,

What a great creative idea. I like it! However, I also agree with Frank regarding the image blending and general darkness.

One very minor thing. As I was scrolling down the image, the monitor cut off the very top. I do think that I like the image with less sky. For some reason, the cloud tries to attract my eye away from the couple...

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMi View Post
    Hi Mario, I like the concept of this image blending but it appears dark on my monitor and only the text on the bottom line is clear. The further up the image I look, the more muddy the text appears.

I think I would treat this as three separate images and get each one looking good with normal colors, brightness, contrast etc. Once that was done I'd be tempted to start with a simple overlay of the bottom of the image with the flowers and avoid the blending initially. If that looked clear, then layer the text, but not above where the flowers are. Lastly, if it all looked good, I might try to do some gentle blending just where the flowers meet the wedding image.
    That was a great CC Frank....learned a lot from it Thank You!

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    mario,

What a great creative idea. I like it! However, I also agree with Frank regarding the image blending and general darkness.

One very minor thing. As I was scrolling down the image, the monitor cut off the very top. I do think that I like the image with less sky. For some reason, the cloud tries to attract my eye away from the couple...

Yeah i sure do agree about the cloud Richard.....the mistake I am really guilty of is that I didn't really PP'd these images before blending it....Thanks for the CC!

Real Name
    Hans

I like the idea behind it very much.
    Nice capture of the couple! I really like the relaxed pose of the groom with one hand is his pocket!
    About the blending maybe if you reverse, meaning darken the flowers and text but keep the couple in correct exposure?
    Also a little crop from the top, as Richard already stated, would not harm.