Thread: Lake

Real Name
    think li

Lake

LakeLakeLakeLakeLakeLake

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Lake

Hello (sorry don't know your name - Did you know you can go to Edit Profile and enter your proper name under 'Real Name'. Then it will appear underneath your Username in all your posts. You can also enter your location so that it does the same, just as in my details alongside this message. Then we all know where everyone is in the world).

A couple of suggestions re posting images:
    • People find it quite challenging to comment on whole series of images like this. Having perhaps two images in a message is manageable. After that it just becomes a case of "I like that one better than the other ones", which, with the best will in the world, is not very constructive or helpful.
    • You have written nothing with these images. So we have no idea
      • why you took them;
      • what you were trying to achieve;
      • what your question is to the members here about them
      • what your own view is about their strengths and weaknesses

Doing these fairly simple things will greatly enhance the prospect of others members feeling able to provide constructive comment and criticism in order to help your ongoing learning and development.

Real Name
    Allan Short

Think: the only comment that I can make on your images is that you have a least 4 dust spots on your senser.

Allan

Real Name
    Jim

Dear "Think"; not a lot to go on, here. All of the images have potential, and since you haven't told us anything about you or your photographic aims, we are left to comment on the dust particles.