Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Hey so one of the things i really like about CiC is the diversity of its members and seeing pictures of places ive never heard of and will probably never go to....

So here is a so so picture of laguna beach in california...ill post more as I get em...

this pic is of a place called main beach,,its a large beach where most of the tourists and out of towners end up...its summertime here so schools out and the weather is warmer and the beaches are again getting crowded...the large buildings near the shoreline is mostly hotels and resorts witha few condos and apartments mixed in there are homes on the hills above...

once again not a great shot but i was pressed for time...maybe if u look close enough u can find Waldo...

well i was gonna post but i keep getting a scurity certificate warning thingy,,,will post when i get it figured out...

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Laguna Beach

Quote Originally Posted by kevinbythebeach View Post
    well i was gonna post but i keep getting a scurity certificate warning thingy,,,will post when i get it figured out...
    Hi Kevin,

It's usually a better idea to create your own online gallery with commercial sites like Flickr.com or pbase.com, and then just link to the images inline - that way you won't run out of storage space here, and you'll work around the security certificate issue as well.

ah here it is i guess its fixed..might have been a size issue

img_2384.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 23rd June 2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: put image inline

Criss....is that a lake? or the ocean? you guys must have sore feet after being on rocks all day? hehe

Real Name
    Chris

Criss....is that a lake? or the ocean? you guys must have sore feet after being on rocks all day? hehe
    Now you mention it Kevin, I have got a sore foot. It's the North Sea, a bit bigger than a lake. BTW did you notice the crowd at the end?

I thought I would delete mine so as not to spoil your thread once you had yours up, but you will need to delete your comment on mine now.

To get to yours, it looks a popular place. It is not quite vertical..maybe align down that corner of the building centre?

My proper beach shots are at www.pbase.com/crisscross/cornwallwrap
    Last edited by crisscross; 23rd June 2009 at 06:27 PM.

Criss keep it posted...it doesnt bother me..after all I hijack threads all the time....
    usally with terns

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

..after all I hijack threads all the time....
    usally with terns
    One good Tern deserves another ...

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Real Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    One good Tern deserves another ...
    Now that I have got out of Kevin's light on this one, I have terned to joining in Cat's Cley shots. Perhaps our equivalent of Cley pigeon shooting (groans off)