Thread: Seller and passing by

Seller and passing by

Seller and passing by

Took this photo on a short trip at Melaka.

I actually waiting for the man on the left to walk closer and blur him out and focus on the man on the right and look in front of him not at me, but some how he notice me and look at me with that look, so i took the shoot before he move away or turn his face away.

Please C&C. Good or bad.

Real Name
    Sahil Jain

Re: Seller and passing by

Looking at the shot, I immediately thought that it should have a tighter crop, but then the lady at left, taking a picture is an interesting subject too....
    This shot also makes me wonder if the guy in the centre (Timberland T-Shirt) missed the steep slope of the pavement & stumbled ....
    Nice shot, patricklui.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
    Looking at the shot, I immediately thought that it should have a tighter crop, but then the lady at left, taking a picture is an interesting subject too....
    I think you should trust your first feeling Sahil. I too think it is a nice shot but would benefit from a tighter crop. Too much unnecessary information which causes distraction. On the right of the image you don't need the wall, with bags. We can see just from the man and his stall that he is selling stuff. Likewise the woman on the left with her camera is interesting.... which means that she distracts the viewer from the main subject, which is bad.

Conclusion
    Yes a nice shot but would be even better if a bit tighter. Well done and keep shooting.

thanks guy for the advice, ok i should crop it, later after work i will work on it.

I think what dan said are rite, the women on the left really distracts the viewer.

thanks Sahil and dan marchant.

Seller and passing by

ok i crop it but some how the kid in the middle become the distraction hahahaha....

need more practice.
    Attached Images Attached Images