Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: This one is just for Mr D!

Real Name
    Ken Outch

This one is just for Mr D!

Saw this at a local garage and thought, " Hey! Mr D would like to see this. He likes old tractors."
    It was taken with a 10 - 22 mm canon lens, 3 stops , -2, 0, +2, multiple shots, using a tripod whilst standing on one leg and Tibetian throat singing the Scottish National Anthem.
    HDR-ed the files in Photomatix several times at different slider values and these were then merged in PS after selectively applying a few filters, cropping, after which minimal unsharp mask was applied. At this point I reckoned I had done all the harm I could to the original file.

And, after all this nonsense, I am now in a state of total exhaustion. All over a pix of some crappy old tractor that should be in the nearest dumpmaster. I sure hope you appreciate all of this Mr D!

Thanks for viewing. And only joking about the throat singing bit.
    Old ucci

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: This one is just for Mr D!

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    All over a pix of some crappy old tractor that should be in the nearest dumpmaster.
    Unbeliever. Vandal.

It needs love and tenderness and is probably very, very hurt by your nasty comments.

I used to drive an International just like that when I was a kid. I do agree that it does need a little paint touch-up.

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: This one is just for Mr D!

I dunno, Donald. I suspect it could use a little squirt of oil here and there as well. But, then it'll be almost good as new for the right admirer!