Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: BW Construction

BW Construction

Hei Guys,

I am new in here. I have seen some quality posts and very constructive critiques. I wish you spend some time to write something about my work.

Canon EOS 350D, 18-55mm lens, RAW, HDR.

cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by myShot; 5th June 2008 at 09:01 PM.

Re: BW Construction

i like this pici find the reflective part of the pic more pleasing to the eye,more comfortable to stare at even for a long time.....cz its more balanced than its original though its almost a exact duplicate of its original i am not against the original top building at all.but i prefer staring at the reflectionthe tiny yellow crane fighting for its rights,(for viewers attention)thru its color is quite amusing

Excellent capture and well excuted colouration and HDR. I have no problem seeing that on the wall of a boardroom somewhere.

I like this very much....particularly the BW approach with a touch of color....
    Now the engineer in me pops out...I worry about the reflection being exactly straight up and down, and how can the reflection could have really occurred, of course it could easily be created in editing...
    None the less, I like the picture.....

simply wow!

Wow...

being a rookie, I would definitely like to know the main steps on achieving such a pic...
    Vincent

Real Name
    Ian

A very desirable picture with work clearly carried out to highlight the digger in colour which is quite stunning.

A second look at the buildings makes me feel they are a little surreal and I wonder what work has been done, post capture on these too, but nevertheless a well composed and executed shot.