Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Rocky Shore

Real Name
    Russell

Rocky Shore

Hi, A couple from a place I have been wanting to get to for some time, long climb down but I hope it was worth it although disapointed with the skies
    Rocky Shore

Rocky Shore

As Always thank you for looking
    Russ

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Rocky Shore

Russell - For my tastes, the colour in the first one looks unnatural. Now you're going to tell me that that is exactly how it was. If so, I apologise.

The second one has a much more natural feel. And I love the texture on the rock. What about a 5:4 ratio crop, cropping the right hand side so that the subject very clearly becomes that rock in the foreground. You could add a B & W conversion to that!

Real Name
    Russell

Re: Rocky Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Russell - For my tastes, the colour in the first one looks unnatural. Now you're going to tell me that that is exactly how it was. If so, I apologise.

The second one has a much more natural feel. And I love the texture on the rock. What about a 5:4 ratio crop, cropping the right hand side so that the subject very clearly becomes that rock in the foreground. You could add a B & W conversion to that!
    Thanks for the input Donald, looking at it again I agree the first one is false looking, to much of a hurry to get it out of lightroom