Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Simple Images

Simple Images

Well, it is another rainy, blustery day in this part of the UK. As usual I slink around the house and garage with my camera looking for a shot I may have missed. This is todays rainy day collection. I would really appreciate and C&C

Steve

No1
    The corner of my old G5 iMac against a terracotta (orange!) washed wall

Simple Images

No2. The corner of my Aluminium iMac against patterned wallpaper and colourised

Simple Images

No3. Pair of old specs. Colours inverted and colourised
    Simple Images

No4. Playing with the specs again...mmm not sure about this one
    Simple Images

No5. Spanners hanging in the garage.
    Simple Images

No6 Same set of spanners hanging in front of the window. Background is roofing felt on the adjacent wendy house. The glass the spanners hang against are hardly ever cleaned so it gave an interesting background when the contrast was turned up

Simple Images

No7 finally....washing on the line when the sun did peep through for 10 seconds

Simple Images

Re: Simple Images

nice nice..the firts iamge of your G5 on the ornage wall is really cool...reminds me of art deco. And the first spanners image has a really nice tone too it. Reminds me of icicles and silver...

oh yah and NO 6 remidns me of pink floyd.. and the last one is like laundry or linen hanging in a market in africa somewhere...ill shut up now..

Real Name
    Bill

I really like number 4, its a neat concept, and would never have thought about that. I may have to try that myself one day