Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Rush hour

Real Name
    Peter

Rush hour

Let me just point out the faults of this one before anyone else does. It's a stitched pano of three shots, hand held using a Canon 24mm T-SE and unfortunately as it was rush hour there were lots of people about with the result that some fell between the join so to speak. I have tried to clone them out but with limited success. Here it is anyway

Rush hour

Re: Rush hour

I really do get this image and the composition is good. I just don't know what has happened to the paving flags in the mid picture...well actually I do

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    I really do get this image and the composition is good. I just don't know what has happened to the paving flags in the mid picture...well actually I do
    Yeah people rushing by really screwed that area but I had waited some time already to get all three reasonably free at the join.

Peter

If you're really into panoramas, try http://www.reallyrightstuff.com. They have a full complement of panoramic gear. I have their B40 ballhead for my tripod and intend to add their 192 pano kit. Only reason I haven't yet is the expense.

Joe