Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Project 52 Week 5 Reject Photos

Real Name
    Mal

Project 52 Week 5 - Family Photo Extra Shots

Well, they're not actually reject photos per se but ones that didn't make it into my Project 52 thread - family shots showing the relationship between Kerry and the kids.

Project 52 Week 5 Reject Photos

I really wish that pine tree hadn't been there in this photo. I'll work on getting rid of it when I'm bored sometime.

One of those happy moments...
    Last edited by Goldcoastgolfer; 26th January 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: Project 52 Week 5 Reject Photos

Common' Malcolm, the images are lovely but the title, <sigh>. How about 'Family Photos'? I just don't see any rejects here!

Real Name
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMi View Post
    Common' Malcolm, the images are lovely but the title, <sigh>. How about 'Family Photos'? I just don't see any rejects here!
    Changed the title Probably should have included that last one in the Project 52 thread as it fits the theme for this week though.

Actually, I just realised that I can change a post title but not the thread title...
    Last edited by Goldcoastgolfer; 26th January 2012 at 08:47 PM.

Real Name
    Brian

Good family pics Malcolm. I like the way you keep the subject exposed well regardless of what the background is doing.
    Yes there are some shiny/blown out spots, but I'm sure you and Kerry love them regardless

Real Name
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by speedneeder View Post
    Good family pics Malcolm. I like the way you keep the subject exposed well regardless of what the background is doing.
    Yes there are some shiny/blown out spots, but I'm sure you and Kerry love them regardless
    Thanks Brian. I'm generally okay with blown spots here and there as long as they don't over power the subjects. Always a challenge getting portraits in the middle of the day right without equipment

Just got a new flash though so I'll be working with Jazz to experiment with fill flash now. Something new to learn!

Real Name
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by speedneeder View Post
    Thanks Brian. I'm generally okay with blown spots here and there as long as they don't over power the subjects. Always a challenge getting portraits in the middle of the day right without equipment

Just got a new flash though so I'll be working with Jazz to experiment with fill flash now. Something new to learn!