Santa Cruz Pier

I miss a wide angle lens

Comments please.
    Thanks
    ~Ajith

Real Name
    Chris

Re: Santa Cruz Pier

I like no 3, simple strong pattern. Wouldn't mind a full colour and larger version of no 5.

I know it's a popular technique to fuzz waves with long exposures (as on the others), but not one I am a fan of. I like to see every droplet.

No4 and No6 are great images. Although No 6 does make me feel a tad seasick. The horizon is tilting low to the right. This may be intentional but the rickety pier compounds the slightly dazed effect. The duotone is put to very good effect with these images.

Quote Originally Posted by crisscross View Post
    I like no 3, simple strong pattern. Wouldn't mind a full colour and larger version of no 5.

I know it's a popular technique to fuzz waves with long exposures (as on the others), but not one I am a fan of. I like to see every droplet.
    Thanks Criss, Sorry I do not have a color shot of #5 as I did it in B/W setting and then colored it

~Ajith

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    No4 and No6 are great images. Although No 6 does make me feel a tad seasick. The horizon is tilting low to the right. This may be intentional but the rickety pier compounds the slightly dazed effect. The duotone is put to very good effect with these images.
    Thanks Wirefox, you are right about #6 as I kept the camera close to the pier the view came tilted.

~Ajith