Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Early morning

Real Name
    Gary

Early morning

A first image posted by me from a digital camera which was delivered this weekend. It's my first! It's a Canon Powershot G2. I thought that this image was interesting as the sun was coming up and was just catching the trees. While the moon was hovering there as well. It was also very cold!

Early morning

Cheers for now

Gary

Real Name
    Robert Farkas

Re: Early morning

Greetings Gary; hope you don't mind, I took a spin with your pic strictly to adjust the crop, and believe it or not, to tilt the horizon a bit (ok, a little more than a bit). Not enough resolution in the posted version for me to toy with levels / colors, perspective, etc..., however there are plenty of folks with much greater pp kung-fu that may be able to comment...

Early morning

Real Name
    Gary

Re: Early morning

Thanks Rob for your reply. Not sure the horizon change works for me. My thoughts were to try and show the sun and the moon in one image. The trees and the ground being the subjects to show that.
    In terms of the image I followed as much as possible (I don't have Adobe) the guidance for uploading a image. Its probably why you couldn't tweak it more as it has been re-sized from the original image.

Cheers for now

Gary