Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Yosemite

Yosemite

Yosemite

Re: Yosemite

scenry in this image looks beautiful but i have this urge to see more of that here,but alas, i feel its cut abruptly by the photographer...the landscape looks incomplete. though i like the reflections and the light. mrajith has divided the pic exactly into two halvesbetween the land and water, which leaves the balance floating precariously either the top part or the bottom should be cropped personally i prefer the top part.

Real Name
    Adrian

Interesting image. I too wondered about the almost 50/50 horizontal division and then decided I like it. I enjoy photographs that do not always use conventional composition.

I did get a strange sense of wanting to see a more panoramic scene.

Nice photo though.

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    scenry in this image looks beautiful but i have this urge to see more of that here,but alas, i feel its cut abruptly by the photographer...the landscape looks incomplete. though i like the reflections and the light. mrajith has divided the pic exactly into two halvesbetween the land and water, which leaves the balance floating precariously either the top part or the bottom should be cropped personally i prefer the top part.
    h'mm ..Thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Interesting image. I too wondered about the almost 50/50 horizontal division and then decided I like it. I enjoy photographs that do not always use conventional composition.

I did get a strange sense of wanting to see a more panoramic scene.

Nice photo though.
    Thanks Adrian..