Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Winter Lane (RAW PHOTO)

Real Name
    Allan Short

Winter Lane (RAW PHOTO)

I really enjoy seeing how others would do someone else's photo. This is for MrB and tbob, so let the games begin, Tbob as another "Great White Norther", we like a challenge, we like our water hard, and if we can't skate on it, then in our whiskey. ( to the Scots our there, notice our's has an "e")

Allan

Winter Lane (RAW PHOTO)

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Winter Lane (RAW PHOTO)

Allan

The image is just up as thumbnail.

I assume your intention was to make the RAW file available to MrB and tbob. You can't load a RAW file directly up here onto the forum. What you need to do instead is upload it to a file-sharing site such as www.mediafire.com. There you can set up a free account and then upload your file. You then capture the URL of the file and put that into a PM, as a hyperlink, to MrB and tbob. They then click on the link and are able to download the file.

Hope that helps.

Real Name
    Allan Short

Re: Winter Lane (RAW PHOTO)

Donald have been reading posts after post, I remember a few days ago reading in one of the post the name of that web site, and with all the Project 52 post do you thing I cam find it, I was getting ready to ask for your assistance as if I remember right you were the one who talked about it. Thanks you a million times, I was getting up past 100 posts looking. Will do that after I get my main system back late on Thursday your Friday. Thanks again

Alllan