Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Jerzy Sunset

Jerzy Sunset

5 minutes earlier and the whole frame would have had those pink hues. Two from tonight:

Jerzy Sunset

Jerzy Sunset

Ryo

Real Name
    Scott Benz

Re: Jerzy Sunset

Ryo,

The sky is pretty cool however the sunset isn't terribly dominant in the image. The houses in the foreground lack some umph as well.

I can imagine the image tighter to the sunset with the tree on the right and some landscape sans houses and I think you have a winner. Obviously, you aren't moving houses so a different perspective would well have captured a great sunset.

Scott I think your right. There were three items I was trying to capture, the pink highlights, the whispy white clouds, and the cloud openings in the upper right. I was returning from my office when the sun was setting by the time I got my camera, battery, and headed out the door most of the pink was gone. While I was shooting I did think of another perspective but didn't edit that pic till this morning, after reading your post.

Jerzy Sunset

Ryo

I wonder how these would look if you rotated them slightly so the black area at the bottom was more, but not exactly, 'level'? Even if that means it doesn't actually conform to the reality of the scene.

But I'm just holding a piece of card against the screen so I'm not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    But I'm just holding a piece of card against the screen so I'm not certain.
    Ha, and I thought I was the only one who does that.

Ryo

Got some fun pics tonight:

Jerzy Sunset

Jerzy Sunset

and my fav...

Jerzy Sunset

Ryo