Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Vienna

Real Name
    Jeroen

Vienna

After a very nice holiday in Vienna I finnaly have worked through the huge amount of photo I took. Here are some of the highlights.
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna
    Vienna

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Vienna

Hi Jeroen,

An above average series, well done.

My personal favourites are #8 and #14
    Others where I think you've done well to show us something a little different or done well technically are #7 and #10.

I can guess the inspiration for #2 , but I find it lacks a focal point, by which I mean; a subject to attract and hold the eyes and provide an earthly counter-balance to the cloud.

They obviously take a while to download, there being 14 in all, but they are worth the wait and I'm not suggesting you make them smaller.

There are some where I'd be tempted to try some perspective correction and/or some other odd PP work, but overall, very well done.

Regards,

Real Name
    Chris

13 & 14 for me, but then I was probably brainwashed being an architect into thinking buildings should be upright. Don't mind the vertical perspective in no 14 and it deals with lighting very well, but perhaps take a little out so that the edges can be kept from cutting through the organ pipes so obviously?

Real Name
    Jeroen

Thank's for your comments,

About the perspective correction: I learned a new trick . I succesfully adapted some images today.
    #2 was an experiment of what you could do with use of as less ellements as possible. I like the look of it, but it's probably not exciting to watch because of the lack of the eye focusing on a specific point.

regards