Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Which camera is more suitable for Fashion Photography

Which camera is more suitable for Fashion Photography

Which camera is more suitable for Fashion Photography like Canon or Nikon ? lenses also ?

Real Name
    Chris

Re: Which camera is more suitable for Fashion Photography

Partly depends on your answer to "how long is a piece of string?"

About the last thing I would do, but as a general info seeking technique, go to www.pbase.com and use the search. You should find dozens if not hundreds of pics from which to match what you are aiming for. Then see what camera(s) the guys are using and finally send the guys PMs asking nasty detailed questions. There is also a questions forum if you sign up for at least 30 day free trial, but better if you also put up a few pics in your own gallery.

AFAIK, fashion = lights, so whichever one has a better lighting system for your shoots I guess.

As for lenses, to this day, the only difference I've found between Nikon and Canon lenses is that Nikon don't yet have a set of pro level f/4s that Canon do.

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Quote Originally Posted by StudioSachin View Post
    Which camera is more suitable for Fashion Photography like Canon or Nikon ? lenses also ?
    Hi "StudioSachin",

We really need more information before we can be any more specific. Will you be shooting at a professional level? What kind of lighting will you have access to? What kinds of distances will you be photographing from. Will this be catwalk type fashing photography, or studio type fashion photography?