Thread: Serie Horror !!!

Serie Horror !!!

Serie Horror !!!

Serie Horror !!!

Serie Horror !!!

Serie Horror !!!

Serie Horror !!!

Re: Serie Horror !!!

Wow that thing is horrible! I'm afraid I'd live in that hehehehe. What is "it" exactly? I presume it was made for something like an art exhibit, I'm intrigued and would like to know more.

Just a suggestion but if you could go of a night and light paint it that would be sinister looking. Especially the head, if you flash the inside of the mouth with a red lighting gel on the flash (preferebly hiding inside the head) and then from outside with green gel on flash from an angle so as to cast shadows across the face and not light the inside of the mouth. That would be creepy.

Hmmm it kind of makes me look a little disturbed since that was my first suggestion for this shot doesn't it! Well I'm not really (well I'm a compassionate and friendly kind of disturbed hehehe), I just think it looks surreal as it is so capturing under very surreal lighting would be good I think. Since it looks disturbing and dramatic lighting it the same makes sense. Also green and red are nice colour choice since green is the last shade you want for skin giving sickly appearance and red will accentuate the inside of the mouth along with contrasting with the red.

Urm............ my presence of a defense and weird but logical line of reasoning of unusual suggestion actual cements the original case of me being a nutter doesn't it. Oh well.