Thread: HDR with photoshop CS5

Real Name
    Pericles Antoniades

HDR with photoshop CS5

I face a strange problem when I try to work with "Merge to HDR pro " in photoshop Cs5.

I open the file,install the bracket pictures and at the uper right corner I leave the "mode "in 32 bit.The first strange thing happened here,if I choose 16 or 8 bit the picture turns to a deep pink color cast !!.Let's leave it for a while to 32 bit which looks normal and proceed .When the whole processing is finished , the result is a very clear photo but with a very annoying pink color cast.The white backround in the foreground / background icon in photoshop after this processing turns to pink as well !!!. If I try to switch to 16 or 8 bits the problem still exists.I have no idea what's going on.Any help please .

Real Name
    Tommy

Re: HDR with photoshop CS5

Not experienced this, but I know that there are glitches with CS5 on the PC. Are you using Windows?

I have heard that by reverting to older graphics card drivers can fix some problems, problems such as losing the brush cursor when you select a large brush size.

I can't be certain, but it could be a gfx driver issue.

Real Name
    Russell

Hi, Just a suggestion. Go to either Photomatix or NIK software sites and download a trial version for two reasons (1) will show if it is the Adobe software playing up and (2) These made for the job HDR programs are IMO a lot better than Photoshops, I must admit I find NIK the better of the two.
    Cheers from Rhodes
    Russ

Real Name
    Pericles Antoniades

Finally after unistalling / reinstalling the photoshop cs5 the problem fixed !!!
    Any way, thanks for your advises guys.

Real Name
    Gerald Polachak

Try the Nik software program. I own it and love using it. It is easy and does amazing post process.