Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Branching out no more!

Real Name
    James

Branching out no more!

Hi
    This caught my eye today while out for a walk, just thought it was better suited to B+W, not sure i've done the best i can with it to do it justice...plus never tried B+W before
    C+C welcome

Branching out no more!

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Branching out no more!

Quote Originally Posted by JemC View Post
    This caught my eye today while out for a walk, just thought it was better suited to B+W, not sure i've done the best i can with it to do it justice...
    Whether you have or not (and I think it is good) the greatest success is that you took on the challenge and will, I'm sure have gained learning as a result.

I'm seeing some sort of strange effect of the foliage on the trees in the background. I wondered if it was very windy adn itr was motion blur. But I see you shot at 1/180th, so it's not that. So, is it a pp artifact - but I can't think what? Or maybe they're just very 'bushy' sort of trees!

Quote Originally Posted by JemC View Post
    plus never tried B+W before
    Which makes it even better. Well done. Don't stop now. This was one made for B & W.

Real Name
    James

Re: Branching out no more!

Hi Donald

i had not noticed the effect with the trees, and you got me curious so have been back into the RAW image and it is a PP artifact.....the one that is causing it is the luminance,
    well spotted,

regards
    James