Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Two little bouys

Real Name
    Paul

Two little bouys

Two little bouys

Derwentwater, Lake District and finally got a little light. This is a two shot pano, no idea what I was thinking here as the left hand shot had the horizon tilted a good 5 degrees anti clock and the right hand shot a good five degrees clockwise. Straightened the shots out and stitched them in Photoshop. It's a bit of a postcard but I kind of like it - actually it looks better larger but .... Anyhow the two little bouys - am I being anal in wanting to clone them out ? Did anybody even notice them ?

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Two little bouys

Quote Originally Posted by bambleweeney View Post
    .... Anyhow the two little bouys - am I being anal in wanting to clone them out ? Did anybody even notice them ?
    And there was me thinking of the Rolf Harris song

They would be more noticeable if you'd given us a bigger version, but at this size (700px wide), they are hardly visible - the foreground boulders are far more of a problem to the composition, I think I'd clone out the two in the centre

Cheers,

Re: Two little bouys

Personally, if there isn't any boats or boating artifacts in the scene I would clone the buoys out.

I'm not sure about those rocks but I can see what Dave means. With such a small area of water in the foreground they are a bit distracting. If the water area was greater, then you may well need a bit of foreground interest.