Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Results: Canon -v- Nikon -v- Others: TEAM CHALLENGE - Week ending 08 Mar 09

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Results: Canon -v- Nikon -v- Others: TEAM CHALLENGE - Week ending 08 Mar 09

Wow - what an interesting collection of votes!

As things stood last night I was in the embarrasing position of having my image being about 5 points clear of the 2nd place image, but with 4 more members voting overnight I'm pleased to say that my 5 point gap was closed down to exactly ZERO - that's right folks, we have a tie for 1st place!

So - without further "ceremony" ...

1st Equal on 16 points we have Atvinnys ...

Followed by (also on 1st equal) ...

and in 3rd place on 9 points we have Dendrophile's ...

In terms of the team event - as a Canon shooter, I'm (very) proud to say that this week we've scored a first in CiC history - a complete Canon "whitewash" of the competition (or a "down trousers" as we like to say here in NZ!).

Thanks for all your efforts everyone - hopefully these competitions are inspiring some to get out and take photos that you otherwise wouldn't have - and if that's the case then you're all winners

Competition for this week starting now

Re: Results: Canon -v- Nikon -v- Others: TEAM CHALLENGE - Week ending 08 Mar 09

Congratulations everyone.
    I love seeing all these great photos and it's getting harder each week to choose "the best" one.

Congratulaions!

Even it is not doing to the tool or equipments as all saying, but i am happy to say that i am a proud of Canon shooter as well.

Real Name
    Jim

Congratulations to the winners. Great shots!
    regards,
    Jim

Excellent work, folks; I agree it's getting more difficult to select the best, but I really enjoy all the good work.

roxy

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

I'd like to add by sending my congratulations to Vincent, Colin and Graham, well earned.

Especially Vincent, that was well spotted (under a bridge?), a good capture, simple and well executed, good framing and exposure. I must learn from this.

Maybe I ought to buy a Canon afterall?
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 10th March 2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: fix typos

Real Name
    Richard

3 nice shots.

Real Name
    Hans

Congratulations everyone.
    Very good shots.

Congratulations to all winners. Great photos!

Damn, I am shocked...and delighted...Thank you all for the votes...and congratulations to all winners!

Dave,
    this was a water feature in downtown Charlotte. as far as technique..well...

here you go... (I know, not as good as the tripod testing technique from Master Colin, but I am working on it....kinda hard though, I am still laughing wiht that one...for those who missed it...Best Tripod and head for stability)

Vincent
    Last edited by atvinnys; 10th March 2009 at 11:10 AM.