Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Posing against Ancient Boundary Stones

Posing against Ancient Boundary Stones

I have had may attempts at photographing this line of old boundary stones but never achieved anything that I liked.

Then I thought, what it needs is to concentrate on just a few stones and have a couple of scantily clad models seductively posing in the foreground to give a better sense of texture and perspective.

So when a suitable chance arose, this is the result. Well the best I could manage anyway!

Posing against Ancient Boundary Stones

I have had several goes at selectively adjusting the brightness levels, etc, and I'm still unsure if another edit is needed. But this is the best so far.

I did add a little extra red to try for a warmer effect, but this might be a touch too much.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Posing against Ancient Boundary Stones

Geoff

How about cropping it at the bottom to just below the feet of the scantily clad models seductively posing in the foreground (the one on the left had nocer ears)? That would get rid of a lot of the grass in the foreground that maybe doesn't contrbute too much to the image.

Re: Posing against Ancient Boundary Stones

Yes that is something to consider, Donald, and going with a 2 x 1 ratio (approx) would make the stone fence seem a bit longer. I do have a few extra stones on each side which could be added.