Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Good News!

Good News!

If you've wondered, at all, where I've kind of been, lately....

I've been looking after this crew!

Good News!

Shoe sniffing lessons!

Good News!

"Get him....!"

Good News!

Mom is extremely ready to be done!!!

Good News!

...and, this was their first time outside....

Good News!

Good News!

So! recap! Eight golden retriever puppies. Four boys, four girls. Born on June first. All healthy, happy, furry, hungry, waddle-y, ferocious and cute!
    Last edited by Katy Noelle; 29th June 2011 at 02:15 PM.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Good News!

Awesome! Congrats on the new family members. They sure are cute and a handful!

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    awesome! Congrats on the new family members. They sure are cute and a handful! :d
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Katy Noelle; 29th June 2011 at 02:10 PM.

Real Name
    Peter

They are absolutely gorgeous. I envy you (in a certain way that is, because this will also eat up a lot of your time), puppies are so nice to have around AND great photo opportunities.
    I always remember too late that I should use a fast shutter speed (just a free tip)

Real Name
    Richard

Morning puppy smile...

Katy...

You provided my morning smile, especially the image of the pups in the basket. I fell in love with these puppies!

I love puppies, despite their being a handful. I just had a pair of Labradoodle puppies (I rescue and foster, not breed) have a waterbowl fight which ended with an empty bowl, wet floor and drenched puppies. It's something we laugh about rather than get annoyed. I feel sorry for the person who cannot see the humor in puppy antics! That person is missing out on a lot of fun in life. Of course, missing out on a lot of work also!

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Re: Morning puppy smile...

Enjoy! I hope they all find the perfect family!

Quote Originally Posted by Letrow View Post
    They are absolutely gorgeous. I envy you (in a certain way that is, because this will also eat up a lot of your time), puppies are so nice to have around AND great photo opportunities.
    I always remember too late that I should use a fast shutter speed (just a free tip)
    Thanks, Peter! Yup, we're just getting to the sleepless stage. It's amazing, even though they're still just toddling along - the "moment" turns into a split second with them. I'm having trouble putting the puppies down to pick up my camera, though.
    Last edited by Katy Noelle; 29th June 2011 at 03:19 PM.

Heeheehee! Thanks, Richard! and EXACTLY!

Last years batch (different dog) was, indeed, a wiley group. The smallest one (Madeline) was the spokesperson for all nine. She would bark two or three times a night to let me know that they were out of water, they wanted their mommy or if there was a break out. One night, at three a.m., I came downstairs to find that five had escaped out of the kitchen and into the family room. There were piles of puppy poop on the carpet and puppies playing - it seemed, everywhere...jumping on and off the couch, growling at each other, wagging their tails and pulling the stuffing out of all of the cushions! They were having a grand time..... how can one be angry at that??? It was hysterical...but, my poor carpet!!!

Good News!

Katy, that is way too cute. (hows my American vocab doing?). I have been waiting for these shots and well worth waiting for I must say. Beautiful animals and congratulations again

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    Katy, that is way too cute. (hows my American vocab doing?).
    I can't even tell that you've said anything out of the ordinary! Yup! This is the pack that I travel with, now.

I have been waiting for these shots and well worth waiting for I must say. Beautiful animals and congratulations again
    Thanks, I keep thinking that you said you wanted pics - been feeling a bit guilty!

I really need to get it together, here. This is a great Anne Geddes opportunity!

Real Name
    Yvonne

They are adorable!

But I'm glad they are yours, sounds like a lot of work x8

Real Name
    Kay

Well I have been thinking of you and hoping you were ok - so great to hear/see you back with us all.
    These are lovely the puppies themselves and the images - the gold and the green together is terrific.
    Sadly we are the old stick in the MUDs who missed out on puppy antics.
    My husband never wanted a dog said it would chew everythingbruin the garden blah blah
    So of course I ignored that and got one anyway - but I did get a 13 month old as I didn't want to push my luck
    Of course now he says "best thing we ever did was get a dog"
    ......Men!
    Have fun with them

Real Name
    Peter

A lot of good time to come. I am sure you can fill and album with shots of these guys. Nice work all around Katy.

Thanks, Mary, Yvonne and Peter!

Kay, that's pretty funny! I kept getting blamed for the "troubles" of having a female dog by my DH (silly man!) which vanished with the first litter. She's held in reverance - greatly respected, now.

Real Name
    John

Great shots of bundles of joy!

Real Name
    Richard

We are lucky in having the opportunity to convert our poor, puppy abused carpeting to tile and also lucky to live in Southern California which has a climate that allows us to be comfortable year-round with tile floors. Good luck with those beautiful puppies.