Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Hope I am not Beating a Dead Horse

Real Name
    Chris

Hope I am not Beating a Dead Horse

but there was something about this Cello player, sitting out in the middle of the woods, practicing for an upcoming wedding, that really mezmerized me. Not sure if if was just the music, Pachelbel's Canon, or if was his total concentration on getting it "right;" something each of us does everytime we pick up a camera. In any sense, I went back to the first image of him I posted earlier and tried to recapture that sense of absolute "musicality."

Any comments would be wlecome. A was in an area not so familiar in combining images, so it may be a bit less refined than it needs to be, but want to see if I am on the right track.

Oh, if he had only been wearing a Tux...sighhhhhhh
    Last edited by MiniChris; 9th June 2011 at 04:26 AM.

Real Name
    Mark Fleming

Re: Hope I am not Beating a Dead Horse

Hi Chris,

The first thing that strikes me with this image is the border. It really detracts from the image. I'd loose the outer stroke, emboss or some other style on the inner stroke and use a muted colour instead of white.

As for the actual picture I think it's got a really great mood capture. You can see the guy's in his moment.

Chris

I think you have done a good job of combining the images. A couple of sharp edges around the chin but nothing major. I agree with mark about the border. You have captured the sensuality between the cellist and his instrument wonderfully - almost at the point of orgasm in fact.

Real Name
    Chris

anddddd....drum roll.....