Thread: Hideout

Real Name
    Steve

Hideout

Hideout

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Hideout

Magnificent. Gorgeous. Don't know if this was the result of patience, good luck or just chance, but having the presence of mind and vision to 'see' the image, is what it's all about. Oh, and the ability to make a good image.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

You have a very keen sense of sight to be able to spot this one perfectly, Steve. In my opinion, it wouldn't hurt the image if you introduce a bit of dark vignette to make the viewers concentrate more on that subtle subject in the middle. This could work as a featured image on a hunting magazine! Very nice work.

Real Name
    Christopher Hotton

It took me a while to get there but was well worth the effort - terrific Steve.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Magnificent. Gorgeous. Don't know if this was the result of patience, good luck or just chance, but having the presence of mind and vision to 'see' the image, is what it's all about. Oh, and the ability to make a good image.
    A little bit of each i suppose. I got within 20 yards before i spotted her. If you act like you don't see them, they will hold tight and wait for you to pass. I pretended i didn't see her(don't make eye contact ), set up my trypod, and got 4 clicks before she bolted.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    You have a very keen sense of sight to be able to spot this one perfectly, Steve. In my opinion, it wouldn't hurt the image if you introduce a bit of dark vignette to make the viewers concentrate more on that subtle subject in the middle. This could work as a featured image on a hunting magazine! Very nice work.
    Thanks willie, i did have a small amount of a vignette in this one. I usually don't make them that strong. Just enough to change the lighting a little bit.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    It took me a while to get there but was well worth the effort - terrific Steve.
    Thank you chris.