Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Peaceful View

Real Name
    Josh

Peaceful View

Just a simple photo I took over the weekend, lighting was terrible today really bad overcast above us, its nothing special, but I like it C&C very much welcome

Peaceful View

Real Name
    Shannon

Re: Peaceful View

I like it too, Makes me want to get out of the car and run down the hill to see what's there

Hi,
    Not too overcast day but with too little negative space

Peaceful View

Real Name
    Josh

Thanks for taking the time to do a edit Radu, however I think its over saturated as it has now made colors come out that weren't even there on the day, eg my car isn't that color lol and don't let the clouds on the horizon fool you, we were actually parked under a giant grey cloud, I guess I would like my photos to come across how others and myself saw them on the day, and if I can do that im happy, so I keep PP to a minimum so as to not take away from the picture what was actually there, if that makes sense.
    I appreciate peoples comments and ideas on how to improve as i believe its the only way to learn and far more rewarding then anything you can get from a book. Thanks guys

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

The crop was certainly unique on this one but I can see the essence of your idea here. At times, it really takes everything to come into harmony to make a very strong image. If I were you Josh, I would probably take note of this location... and wait for a better sky formation, during sunset and take one more shot. Good shot, Man.