Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Any Dangerous Path Photos ?

Any Dangerous Path Photos ?

With summer approaching in the northern latitudes and people starting to do some serious walking, I just wonder how many others have doubts about the safety of the path ahead.

I know that I sometimes think afterwards, 'that wasn't wise with all this camera equipment on my back'. But I keep doing it.

Here is a quick snap of one path I encountered last week.

Any Dangerous Path Photos ?

So does anyone else have some interesting path photos/tales?

ps. I originally just took a quick snap of this scene without any intention of creating a keeper; but then had second thoughts.

The road is a narrow single track lane with high hedges so I didn't have any other camera angle options. Canon 24-105 at 24.

I produced a brighter 'sunny look' image but when I showed it, and the original, to the 'professional critics' in my local pub and asked for opinions they all preferred the original dark shot.

So I have played around with it a few times to create a mixture of highlight and shadow areas. It still isn't perfect, and probably a long way off that desired outcome, but I have to move on to other things so it will stay this way for now.

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: Any Dangerous Path Photos ?

Do you mean sort of like the path to the Free Lunch at Hua Mountain in China?

http://www.core77.com/blog/object_cu...rant_16355.asp