Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Question and more

Question and more

Help please I need some help with PP and resizing I don't know to much about it what is the best way to post here and what program to use ....

my next question is if I want to make enlargements from my prints what cropping ratio do I use...

I am having hard time posting here what do I do...

Sorry very early here might not make a lot of sense... I will clear up later

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Question and more

Help please I need some help with PP and resizing I don't know to much about it what is the best way to post here and what program to use ....
    Kindly see this link: HELP THREAD: How can I post images here?

if I want to make enlargements from my prints what cropping ratio do I use...
    You are free to choose your preferred crop ratio. The usual ratio being used right now is the 4 X 5 (or 8 X 10) crop ration, the 2 X 3 (which is typically a landscape mode), 4 X 3, and others.

Hope this helps, Shawn.

Re: Question and more

By 'enlargement' Shawn, do you mean cropping so as to just use part of the photo and discard anything outside of the desired area then resizing that cropped area. Or are you talking about increasing the size of the whole photo as it currently exists?

Can you give a few specific details about what sizes you have now and what you wish to have?

Cropping and resizing in general, tends to sound complicated and can be difficult to explain; although in reality it is relatively easy.